ADVANCE spotlights PT programs across the nation:
- Sunny Studies: A.T. Still University in Arizona offers computerized learning environment and great faculty support.
- Aiming High: The University of Colorado Denver offers a program whose quality matches the altitude of its Rocky Mountain location.
- Gator Nation: The University of Florida offers one of the best PT programs in the country and a championship sports culture.
- Growth Spurt: As a university and school of physical therapy, South Florida is coming on strong.
- More Than Beautiful Weather: Department of PT at the University of Miami features dedicated faculty, enthusiastic students and creative energy.
- Golden Opportunity: North Georgia College & State University emphasizes problem-based learning in a scenic mountain locale.
- My Kind of Town: The University of Illinois at Chicago offers premier PT education in one of America's most prominent cities.
- Heartland Heritage: Midwestern values and excellent faculty combine to make the University of Iowa a top physical therapy school.
- Maine Focus: Coastal beauty, small-town charm, personal touches highlight University of New England.
- Classes, Clinicals and Crabcakes: The University of Maryland Department of Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Science in Baltimore combines quality education with a great location.
- Prime-Time PTAs: Program offered by Chesapeake Area Consortium for Higher Education produces well-regarded physical therapist assistants.
- Gateway to Education: Maryville University in St. Louis offers entry-level DPT curriculum with a distinctive format.
- Gateway to Excellence: Washington University in St. Louis provides high-quality education in an environment of innovation.
- Frontier Freedom: Beautiful natural surroundings form the backdrop for PT education at the University of Montana.
- Towers Over the Plains: Creighton University launched the nation's first DPT program and is still going strong.
- Diversity Celebrated: Long Island University addresses cultural competence among patient and student populations.
- NY State of Mind: Mercy College offers distinctive curriculum in a convenient weekend setting.
- Start Spreading the News: New York University provides top physical therapy education in the nation's most famous city.
- Duke Dynasty: A storied history of excellence embodies the physical therapy program at Duke University.
- Going to the Chapel: The University of North Carolina Division of Physical Therapy offers collaboration and college-town charm.
- Outdoor Education: Pacific University in Oregon combines PT education with great scenery and recreational opportunities.
- Keeping the Faith: College Misericordia emphasizes individual attention and giving students a chance.
- Philly Flavor: Drexel University offers high-tech rehab education in one of America's most vibrant and cultural cities.
- Pride of Pittsburgh: Duquesne University's DPT program and location in one of America's urban centers make it an attractive destination for physical therapy students.
- PTA Promise: Developments at Harcum College reflect growing interest in PTA education.
- Wild About Widener: Widener University offers distinctive elective options and great health care resources in southeastern Pennsylvania.
- Rhode to Success: The PT department at University of Rhode Island emphasizes individual attention and student involvement.
- Smoky Mountain High: Beautiful setting, affordable tuition and quality faculty at East Tennessee State University.
- Deep in the Heart: The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center seeks excellent students for its challenging physical therapy program.
- Salt Lake Study: Stunning scenery and talented faculty are among the many attractive features of the University of Utah.
- Sound Preparation: The University of Washington offers graduate PT degrees in a great environment for outdoor activities.
- Early Education: Marquette's prestigious physical therapy program targets new high school graduates.